Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault Laguna Dashboard Problems

View Single Post
post #7 of (permalink) Old 1st March 2008 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Question laguna dashboard lights

first off all thanks to all the people that have tried to help, have just spent all morning upto now trying to sort it out. This morning I stripped down my climate control unit and had a very close inspection of everything on the PCB's could not find any dry joints etc. So I then decided to go to my local scrappy which had a rear damaged laguna, I talked the into letting me swap my unit over to try it before buying it but I still had the same problem of no illumination lights at all on my dash or radio screen on dash or on the climate control unit. Have checked the dimmer that was fine, have had ALL the fuses out one by oneti check them and all are fine. I am starting to think possible relay?? If it is does anyone know which one it is or where it is located? The lighting system must need a relay surely when the lights are turned on the relay must energise and put power to the illumination cicuit. It is like the illumination is not getting any power at all

Any ideas would be appreciated
thanks in advance
Currently in spidross's garage:
2001 renault laguna Expression 1.8 16v
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome