Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Sat-Nav Retro-fit

View Single Post
post #3 of (permalink) Old 17th March 2006 Thread Starter
the coach man
Diamond member
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Send a message via MSN to the coach man
I've looked at the thread and it looks interesting. I know that you could get my age of car with Sat-Nav fitted, it's just a question of will & how it can be fitted! As my car is the RXE model, I'm hoping that the wiring loom can accomadate Sat-Nav and it's just a case of plugging it all in. I've owned my car for 1 month and as yet, I've not took it to pieces (as you do) yet. I've got to fit a replacement radio(bought car without one), so that will be an ideal oppertunity to have a look at the loom and other bits! I've seen a breaker advertising in the Auto-trader, he sometimes advertises on E-bay who deals only in Renaults, I think he's based in Accrington(Lancs), I'm going to get in touch with him and see if he can shed any light on the matter. When I find his details, I'll post them here.
Currently in the coach man's garage:
Bloody big coach (460 BHP and under 8mpg) & Laguna I phase II 2.0 RXE (dimised) and a Ford Mondeo Ghia-X 2.5 V6 '99.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome