Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - First Car Advice - Help.

View Single Post
post #16 of (permalink) Old 6th March 2008
Diamond member
Nominated 1 Time in 1 Post
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 1
We sold 2 cars to go down to one as we didn't need 2 any more so thought we would up grade.
If you have any reservasions over walk away the right one will just around the corner. i did this when we bought the Lag II we looking at one that was older witht the same millage but had cruise and sat nav as standard but there was some thing not right but couldn't put my finger on it so walked away and foud the one i have same evening.
Don't forget to look on line at as its up dated daily and i bought my current car from ebay .
You can always contact the last registed owner whos name and address should be on the V5 document for history information.
I know you said that there was no history with the car but does it come with any thing else such owners manuals, spare key etc?
Currently in owenfackrell's garage:
2006 laguna II, initiale sports tourer 2.0Dci , but has had laguna 1 rxe (both phases) and a 98 clio rxe and a Laguna II Sports Tourer 1.9Dci Privilege and a Megane Coupe 2.0 16v in red and a 2007 57 plate megane II privilege 1.5 DCi estate (with Panoramic sunroof) and a 2001 Clio 1.4 Privilagein black.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome