Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Electrial fault i think....

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 9th March 2008 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Electrial fault i think....

hello, i have a renault clio 1.2 16v 3 door

first of all i have climate control, i cant even turn it on and the blower's are stuck ON which means whenever i drive the car i get nothing but hot air in my face and cant turn it off, second is the screen motor wont work, like there's no power there, however my wiper's will, my back window wiper wont work at all...

i also had the RAC man to come and because at 1 point i couldnt start the car and i had a high pitch whine noise coming for just above the engine and the a clicking noise coming from the relays and fuses box underneath the bonnet, the RAC man just connected a wire directly from the live termainal on the battery to the soleniod to start the car. so now everytime i want to start i car i have to put my key into the egnition and go underneath the bonet to touch the wire onto the live terminal to start the car.

basically im kinda hoping its a relay of some sort, but wondering if any1 else has experinced this problem or knows anything about it
  5 Lastest Threads by Trevor99
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Electrial fault i think.... Electronics Trevor99 4 750 9th March 2008 05:36 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome