Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Warrenty

Thread: Warrenty
View Single Post
post #3 of (permalink) Old 20th March 2006
Platinum member
Nominated 0 Times in 1 Post
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 1
Originally Posted by barney
Has anyone out there got any exprienace of using ?

My car is due to run out of warrenty and these guys have quoated me 440 for 36 months cover, with a claim limit of 2500 per claim, unlimited claims per year. That sounds really good. Tried RAC warrenties and that was something like 500 per year.

Your thoughts/views......
cant comment on this company but with all insurance firms in general...this is a very important excerpt from their site...
Failure to disclose facts material to the insurer or any inaccuracies in your answers may invalidate your insurance cover and could mean that part or all of a claim may not be paid. Facts material to the insurance may influence your insurer as to the acceptability or otherwise of your Proposal for insurance. This obligation applies both at the start and throughout the period of all policies. Any changes must be disclosed immediately. You are advised to keep copies of documentation sent to or received from us for your own protection. "

as with all policies you must tell all upfront..miss out any important info and the policy could be worthless.

having said that you could approach the company for a list of customers who are willing to reccomend them.

just my initial thoughts
Currently in bonedavid's garage:
women wild
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome