Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Recommended garages for car service - Mk 4 Clio 1.5 DCI

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 5th September 2016 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Recommended garages for car service - Mk 4 Clio 1.5 DCI

I have a 2015 Clio with around 10,800 miles. I've booked it in for a service at the dealer for the 30th September and by then it would have close to 11,500 to 12k miles. They had advised me that the 1st service only consists of a cabin filter change!! and that they will only look at the oil and then determine if this needs changing too (ive heard them reject oil changes with cars at 14k). They advised that the oil only need changing at 18k and air filter at 36k. Since i have my 1st and 2nd service free i'm forced to get it done however if they don't change the oil then i would like to do this (and the air filter) at another garage to save costs.

To keep the warranty i would get the part from Renault ( oil from amazon) and would need the work to be done at a vat register garage. Can anyone recommend a garage to have this done? ( oil and oil /air filters changed). I'm based in Shaw (OL2 8RW) and happy to travel.

Also does anyone know what my engine oil capacity is - 1.5 DCI 2015 EDC

5 Lastest Threads by komruz
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Recommended garages for car service - Mk 4 Clio... Cars & motoring komruz 5 261 5th September 2016 07:59 AM
Servicing: Clio IV (Mark 4) EDC Dynamique S Nav... Cars & motoring komruz 1 169 21st August 2016 12:01 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome