I have a Clio Grande 1.2, year 2000 (x reg)
I am not a car expert and have not ever particularly fixed anything on a car.
Took the car into the MOT test today. The car has failed on a few points (mostly what I presume to be brakes!)
1. Parking Brake Lever, pawl mechanism pivots or their associated mountings are insecure.
- Basically the handbrake wobbles. And although this was happening before...its now a lot worse since the garage looked at it. Is there anything I can do about it at home. EG. Tighten a bolt?? The handbrake is in plasic box type thing.
2. Rear Brake binding nearside rear
3. Brake load sensing valve seized
4. Front brake application uneven.
So questions I have, is there anything a non-car person can do at home...(me!)
or what are he possible reasons for the above problems? I have recently had a service done and none of these problems came up...should they have?