Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault scenic parking brake fault - codes: C1162, 5162

View Single Post
post #7 of (permalink) Old 4 Weeks Ago Thread Starter
Andy Staley
Nominated 2 Times in 1 Post
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 1
Re: Renault scenic parking brake fault - codes: C1162, 5162

Originally Posted by Andy Staley View Post
Well after two days trying to work out this DTT200 software i hit a wall as it just keeps crashing every time i try to use it also it don't see my vag kkl 409 usb cable it says it on com port 1 which it is but as soon as i scan it will hang then crash, I'm using win xp with sp3 have net frame 3.5 installed and opening it with Internet Explorer 9 apply the patch to the software but getting no joy is there something I'm missing here?
Well i uninstall the software for the 4 time and now its working as it should be, but scan tool K-line still wont talk i just get K-line inactive follow by no keywords, been reading up on this and people are saying that anything over a 2006 it wont talk to the car and i need a USB VAG K+CAN Commander Full 1.4 OBD OBDII 2 COM Cable is this right anyone? i found the drivers for this to use with DTT200 software and there are loads of these on the bay but starting to think i be more than happy to pay anyone near NG19 area fuel and beer tokens if they have a can clip or working software that will rid me of the EPB fault so i can get it MOT
Currently in Andy Staley's garage:
Renault Scenic II (Late 2008) 1.6L DYN VVT
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome