Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Old fuel filter

Thread: Old fuel filter
View Single Post
post #7 of (permalink) Old 3 Weeks Ago
Platinum member
Nominated 4 Times in 2 Posts
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 1
Re: Old fuel filter

this reminds me of the occasion my old boss asked me to go with him to collect his caravan from the local storage / service centre.

We got there and he paid them for their services and went out to collect his van. The service guy brought it around the front, first thing I noticed was, it was filthy dirty from the windows up, (looked like it had been parked outside under sappy trees) then when he stopped only one brake light worked. When he unhitched it from his van, the jockey wheel squeaked, and was so stiff my boss couldn't turn it to hitch it to his car. Whilst he and the service guy completed the hitching up I walked around to the other side of the van where I noticed the tyre was looking a bit soft.

Well I lost it, this guy was going to send my boss out on the road with this fully serviced caravan, I asked to see the service job sheet It read:

• n/s brake light not working , n/s tyre to be replaced, gas leak on check valve, full service wash and valet.

The service guy eventually admitted that it looked like they had missed a few points on the list!

Currently in A55ii's garage:
Megane Sports Tourer 106 1.5 dci , Clio 1.2 16v & A55 mk ii
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome