Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - New Car - Advice Please

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 18th March 2008 Thread Starter
Platinum member
Nominated 0 Times in 4 Posts
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 5
Question New Car - Advice Please

Right, some of you may be aware that I have shown some interest in moving from Renault (not this forum though )and purchasing myself a Ford Mondeo ST24.

I have been looking at quite a few on Auto Trader, Exchange & Mart etc but have seen this one on fleaBay.

Opinions please, and don't start telling me not to do it, I've already had that on another thread .

What I'd also really like to know, if anyone has the knowledge, is what should I be paying particular attention to when I inspect it

I am waiting for the bloke to get back to me about why the battery has been changed, why he's selling, what the service history is on it and what work, if any, has been carried out on it recently. I shall also probably ask him if he'd except 1000 for it

I understand that brakes and suspension are a point to consider on these models. How do I go about checking these things

I'm in the middle of trying to get someone to drive down to Bournemouth with me tomorrow in case I end up with two cars that need bringing home

Thanks in advance peeps

Currently in scatz's garage:
2004 Subaru Legacy GT Spec B, a 2013 2.0 TDCi Titanium X Sport S-Max and a 2001 Honda NSR125R
  5 Lastest Threads by scatz
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Scatz is upgrading! [Pic Heavy] My mottah! scatz 18 3577 11th March 2014 10:54 AM
Exhaust blow is driving me nuts! Exhausts scatz 8 2198 22nd August 2013 04:02 PM
Where are all the Mk1 V6 Laguna's? General Chat pauljackie 5 1927 24th July 2013 05:58 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome