Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Which one should I go for?

View Single Post
post #19 of (permalink) Old 23rd March 2008
Platinum member
Nominated 2 Times in 3 Posts
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 3
Originally Posted by Bob925 View Post
Cheers Otto

Yes I noted the towbar too... The Megane also had a towbar when I bought it - a plus point for me TBH. But I admit a V6 Mondy with a towbar means it could've been towing something huge. I still reckon its worth a look though, its only 20 minutes away from me.

They claim it comes with a 12 month warranty and a full MOT. That interior looks bloomin nice though!

Burgundy is near renough red for me Otto - and it won't fade as much

Yep no problem with a towbar Bob if checked carefully, Always worth a look Bob cost's nothing the more you look at cars the more you become familiar with what to look for.

Yeah leather looks good, drivers seat looks as if it's used to a big un.

Tip if you go for a leather interior fit a plastic sheet/towel under the child seat, as leather can absorb vomit and urine smells

12 month MOT and some warranty is important Bob, need to find out what the exclusions are more important than what is included in a warranty.

Burgundy, jeez you will both need to get the blue rinse to go with it Bob, Shines up well tho, i know how keen you are on polishing cars

Make sure it has big cup holders Bob KFC size tub holders and a bottle holder in the back

Happy Hunting Bob , Lots of changes for you of late all good stuff tho
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome