Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault Megane II 2003 Passenger Electric Window Fault

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 28th March 2008 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Smile Renault Megane II 2003 Passenger Electric Window Fault

hi ,
ive recently bought a 2003 53reg' Renault Megane and bought it with a faulty passeneger electric window. Ive had my friend who is a trained mechanic take a look at it and he assumed it was the motor as their was literally no sort of power, but when ringing round various places in order of purchasing a motor they are either really hard to get hold of or apparently thats not what the problem is as they seem to be good in the later megans? or so i have been told. So now i have been looking at various websites in order of purchasing one of these window regulators or mechanisms which i have been advised to? but i havnt got a clue what the problem is with the window and if this is what i need and what it will do? and how much should i be paying? i got hold of someone on ebay earlier today with a brand new window regulator and mechanism but with no motor which they were selling for 80 everything in under warrenty but not sure if this is what i need? i also rung my local renault dealer in search of advice and then i was told it would be 85 for a diagnostic which i havnt got!!!! ive seen a few threads on this site which were really helpful but dont quite give me the information i need so i hope someone can help me with the matter! i am also new to the site, so im not 2 sure what im doing as yet hope to hear from someone soon!
  5 Lastest Threads by Meg4neII
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Renault Megane II 2003 Passenger Electric Window... Bodywork ottoman 3 6850 28th March 2008 12:48 AM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome