Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Xenon Lights with Clio III 08

View Single Post
post #5 of (permalink) Old 28th March 2008
Platinum member
Nominated 0 Times in 2 Posts
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 1
Send a message via MSN to Azurael
Originally Posted by tinker2 View Post
you will join those that make driving at night a pain as well as the focus on the new type of light light up the interior of the car where if it happened with sealed beams they were definately out of settings
Rubbish. I find properly aligned Xenons on oncoming vehicles cause much less glare than a lot of normal halogen lights, and they're almost always properly aligned due to the legal requirement for automatic levelling

Perhaps you're thinking of boy racers with their stupid, non-E marked blue bulbs or bodged Xenon conversions without the proper reflectors?

Even if you don't think that's the case I'm sure you'd much rather people have Xenon lights that drive round with their full beams or fogs on all the time as I've seen some do!

All murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets. - Voltaire
Currently in Azurael's garage:
TEB64 (Cosmic Grey) 2001 'Y' Laguna II 1.8 16v Privilege Tourer (KG0B F4P-770)/TED44 (Odyssey Blue) 2001 'Y' Laguna II 1.8 16v 'Expressionale' Hatch (BG0B F4P-770)

Last edited by Azurael; 28th March 2008 at 10:06 AM.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome