Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault Laguna II - Phase 1 - Bodywork - Xenon headlight washer replacement

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 14th August 2005 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Exclamation Renault Laguna II - Phase 1 - Bodywork - Xenon headlight washer replacement

Hi, My headlight washer appears to have exploded. It lifts up to the headlight and sprays it when working properly but water comes out everywhere but the 2 jets on it. It's starting to annoy me now that the water bottle empties over 3 days due to syphoning so I thought I'd get it sorted. The pipe feeding it seems quite hefty so I asume that they work under high pressure to force the unit up. I know that they have a major problem with sticking up but so I thought someone may have replaced one hence this post. It seems to me that the bumper has to come off?? Is it a big job? Does anyone know where to get one at a more reasonible price.

I'm hoping that I won't need all these parts.

Pipe H/L Washer - Part No. 8200001913 = 85.83 inc VAT (Part that extends up from the bumper) Washer Jets (Pair) - Part No. 7701206665 = 22.84 inc VAT Washer Jet Covers - Part No. 7701206666 = 53.97 inc VAT

Oops sorry this would have been better placed in the How do you do section rather than How to!!
Currently in Lewis's garage:
2002 Renault Laguna II 1.9dCi

Last edited by Lewis; 14th August 2005 at 08:54 PM. Reason: Wrong place
  5 Lastest Threads by Lewis
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Diagnostic's near wolverhamton please Cars & motoring hondo 7 1733 6th September 2005 08:28 AM
Renault Laguna II - Phase 1 - Bodywork - Xenon... Laguna 6 6048 14th August 2005 08:37 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome