Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Retro-fitted Voice Synth. Now it won't work

View Single Post
post #12 of (permalink) Old 28th March 2008
Platinum member
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
I dunno, it hasn't annoyed me yet in the safrane. The only time it has had me worried was on ignition when it would tell me "System malfunction. Consult your renault dealer" - Then I found the fuel cap was 1/2 loose and realised it was probably grumbling because there was a pressure leak. Done it up again and nothing since.

****nl on this forum has one which does tell him about a light fault though - the theory being it might of been the wrong type of bulb fitted. He keeps his turned off...

There is also a lady near me with one who stops outside my place almost daily to take/colelct her kids @ school. She for some reason keeps hers turned off but she did say it never really speaks much except when her lights are left on (like mine).

It has to be said though, its a great party piece People love it when they experience a talking car... Has to be said, while the car talks as a male, my satnav speaks as a female which also sparks conversation with people asking "Do they argue?" lol
Currently in delta1066's garage:
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome