Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Yet more Clio Indicator Problems...stumped!

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 3rd April 2008 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Yet more Clio Indicator Problems...stumped!

After almost having a Vectra implanted in my rear end this morning I had a feeling something was wrong....nursed the car home and discovered I have no indicators at all. Also no hazards. The flashing arrows on the dash have ceased to flash and my little car is immobile on the drive

Thus far I have replaced the fuse to no avail and replaced the relay. After my Father in Law had replaced the relay and nothing had happened he pushed all the relays down onto the UCH and for a moment it sprang back to life. Didnt last though and its dead again.

Over the last 6 months I've also had an intermittent problem with the electrics staying on after the ignition is turned off and keys removed. Heaters still running, lights on the radio etc. As I said it had been intermittent but I'm now wondering if it was another symptom...

Im now thinking I'm going to have to replace the UCH , not impressed

Any other suggestions before I have to part with a lot of cash

Final question, I think I'm looking at the 300 mark? How long does it take to do?

Currently in Jane's garage:
1999 Renault Clio 1.4 RT

Last edited by Jane; 3rd April 2008 at 05:41 PM.
  5 Lastest Threads by Jane
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Yet more Clio Indicator Problems...stumped! Electronics Jane 1 1313 3rd April 2008 05:38 PM
Renault Clio II - Electronics - Changing Key Fob... Clio Groovydad 14 46704 3rd June 2007 06:23 PM
Renault Clio - Electronics - Stereo steering... Clio Jane 5 4487 31st May 2007 11:33 AM
Renault Clio - Electronics - Ignition live after... Clio Jane 5 2530 23rd May 2007 07:19 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome