Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - I'm taking my CBT on Monday !

View Single Post
post #15 of (permalink) Old 9th April 2008
Platinum member
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Originally Posted by lagdti View Post
How did it go Gareth?

I passed my CBT last August in the most apalling weather conditions,it ##ssed it down all day!.I borrowed some 'water proof' trousers from the test centre but later discovered that they had a hole in a most inappropriate place and I felt like I'd wet myself!.I also found out that Alpine Stars leather boots aren't waterproof either!.

I've just sold my bike and have moved back onto 4 wheels.I'm glad I proved that I could ride a bike to a reasonable standard but 2 wheels aren't for me(partly through buying the wrong bike,partly because of personal reasons).

I hope it went well for you.

Yeh but you had an aprilla RS125 if im correct, one of the hardest machines to ride and live with, great fun if the full power version and you have experiance off small capicity 2 strokes. As for the boots alpine stars look great but not for everyday use, and waterproofs allways leak at the crutch

Pete, boring BMW rider (GS1150 85000mls)( oh and its 4 years old)

The older I get the better I was, must be mad not got enough money to be excentric
Currently in pragmatix's garage:
Ford Mondeo Ghia X estate, Skoda Roomster 1.6 Alfa Mito1.4 veloce,Cervelo S2, Gaint Defy Advanced e
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome