Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Laguna CD Fascia Adaptor

View Single Post
post #4 of (permalink) Old 13th April 2008 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Originally Posted by MickH View Post
I dont think that there is one ava atm, what system are you geting with the car ?
The standared unit that we got is as good as any system that i have had in all cars that i have owned and after setting the system up to our liking (base and lots of it ) it sounds fantastic.
The main reason I am looking to change the head unit is because the one I have at the moment has integrated bluetooth, I-pod compatibility and is almost definatly alot louder than anything renault offer on the Laguna. The latter I am not to concearned about and as you say may be more than loud enough! I have ordered TunePoint for Ipod compatibility as an optional extra, I also upraded the CD player to 4x30w, but that is as far as my budget would stretch after the other options I added. I also would have liked integrated blutooth control.

It's all about comprimise I figured if at the end of the day I cant change head unit, there are other options for bluetooth but would like the all in one that I currently have if I can.
Currently in Tiiatcha's garage:
2008 Renault Laguna III 2.o Turbo 170bhp
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome