Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault Twingo - Gearbox Noise*FIXED*

View Single Post
post #28 of (permalink) Old 14th April 2008 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Point taken about sales managers as i have dealt with them in my past life as a car salesman, but in this ones defence he has been so far the most helpful in the whole situation, as soon as i speak to him then things start happening!!!

The service dept so far have been the most diffucult to deal with, the senior tech has driven the car on his own and couldn't find fault, but if by magic could when i drove it with him, then he started to hear it, the service manager was plucking excuses out the sky as to what the noise could be starting with general road noise through to lack of sound proofing on the bulkhead(which incidently the 3,500 mile demo didn't either or the noise)

The sales manager has as a further stage arranged an appointment with me and the senior aftersales manager on wed (17/4/08) to drive the car with me present and to see if he can hear the noise, although on thursday 10/4/08 when he drove it he couldn't.

Without sounding sarcastic or wanting to cast a shadow over all renault dealer staff it seems they all suffer from 'selective' hearing.
Currently in Twingojsh's garage:
2008 Twingo GT TCE, Extreme Blue with Chequred flags on doors

Last edited by Twingojsh; 14th April 2008 at 05:36 PM.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome