Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Scenic 2 2.0 vvt (05) immobiliser help req

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 16th April 2008 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Scenic 2 2.0 vvt (05) immobiliser help req

Good evening,
I am looking for some help with the above, My wife's scenic refused to start this morning as she was taking the kids to school, now I have had a couple of instances where I thought the TDC sensor needed cleaning/replacing (took a couple of goes at starting but sounded as though it would!) but it has been fine for months until this morning. The remote unlocks the car and the ignition comes on with the first push of the button but the immobilizer light still flashes about once per second and the car wont start! I have a spare keycard but as we have just moved house I cannot for the life of me find it to prove the card we are using! I have read on here where the immobilizer can be bypassed and this would do short term just so she could use the car to get to work, then possibly down to the stealers.

Any help would be greatfully received.

thanks in advance...
Currently in sshooie's garage:
Vectra CDti SRI 150 and Scenic 2.0 vvt
  5 Lastest Threads by sshooie
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Scenic 2 2.0 vvt (05) immobiliser help req Electronics sshooie 11 1875 16th April 2008 08:22 PM
Good afternoon Welcome to RenaultForums sshooie 6 922 13th January 2008 11:13 AM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome