Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - how to lock the car leaving the keycard inside?

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 19th April 2008 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
how to lock the car leaving the keycard inside?

Could you please advise how to lock Megane Grandtour (2006) if I want to leave the keycard inside the car?

My problem is that when I go surfing (I am in Spain) - I arrive at the beach, grab the surfboard, lock the car and ... what to do with the keycard ???

I cannot take it to the water, even inside a waterproof case because I could break it when lying or sitting on it (lying or sitting on the surfboard). I also dont like hiding it under some rock on the beach.

So I was thinking about this scenario ... arrive at the beach, leave the keycard hidden inside the car, lock the car with the plain emergency key (taken out from the other keycard), put the emergency key in to the pocket of my shorts and go surfing. Then come back, unlock the car with the emergency key, get the hidden keycard and drive home.

Would this work ???
Thank you
  5 Lastest Threads by sharkkode
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
how to lock the car leaving the keycard inside? Electronics madnoel10 5 1430 19th April 2008 02:18 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome