Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Need A New Key Cheap Look Here !!!

View Single Post
post #32 of (permalink) Old 19th April 2008
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
[QUOTE=delta1066;329221]I actually got the spare key but I'm in need of the spare blade...

Where can I get a spare blade cheap? Local locksmith reckons he can get it, but I'd have to wait for him to order it. Ideally, I'd like to be able to grab one on the day I want it and then down to the locky for cutting... I know thats a tall order but is it possible?

I replied to this question. Maybe unwittingly I have assumed the member was referring to the ebay item when he was referring to your own AA key?? Threads can become confused when postings happen simultaneously.
If so, then I will still be interested to know if the ebay key will be OK if for some reason I have to put it into the ignition. I don't think I have been rude in asking for more information. I was trying to be helpful to you in answering your question but recognise I am no authority on keys. I do ask again does anyone know if this is a Transponder key or just a piece of metal with a square hole. I've added a photo of the Corniche and the Cleo I put completely out of action by taking the Transponder for a swim, to hopefully bring a ray of sunshine into the moodset during this bleak midwinter weather!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	France - july -040018.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	26.3 KB
ID:	5626  
Currently in stuzefrenchwheels's garage:
Safrane Diesel Auto - Benz w140 320S - MR2 G limited - Honda VFR750FJ
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome