Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Cruise Control Problems

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 24th April 2008 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 1 Post
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Send a message via MSN to jbramley Send a message via Skype™ to jbramley
Question Cruise Control Problems

Hi there, I have a Laguna Sport Tourer dynamique 2005 & have NEVER been able to get the cruise control working since buying it at 2 years old.

I have searched the threads and most issues seem to be that people either don't know how to work CC or that they have their foot resting on the clutch - neither of which is my problem. The speed limiter works fine but when switching the CC on I get the three dashes but on pressing + get nothing! I have even tried pressing combinations of buttons. About all I can think of is that one on the switches linked to the pedals is stuck - anyone else think this? Or could it be an issue with the onboard computer. I spoke to my local Renault garage here in Inverness and have been told "Hm No it doesn't work - we need to get it in for diagnostics which is 70 minimum charge (or so)"

If anyone can make ANY suggestions I would greatly appreciate any thoughts as it really narks me to have CC and not be able to make use of it on long drives.

Many thanks in advance for any help!
Currently in jbramley's garage:
Renault Sport Wagon 2005 2.0t Dynamique
  5 Lastest Threads by jbramley
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Cruise Control Problems Electronics bpowell555 4 881 24th April 2008 05:50 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome