Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - The only Avantime in Ireland.

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 25th April 2008 Thread Starter
Diamond member
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
The only Avantime in Ireland.

{If mods want to move this as I'm not sure if its in the right place, go ahead. Also, if they want it split, to allow the two models separate threads, fine}

It was a chance meeting with one. I stopped off on my travels back from the south-east yesterday at a Renault garage (after-hours) to see if there were any Vel Satis available.

Of course there wasn't!

However, I did see my first ever Avantime in the flesh:

I couldn't tell what engine it was, but, knowing Ireland, it would typically be a low sized petrol.

I have to say it is a bizarre piece of metal, but the interior is absolutely beautiful. The instrument panel not being in front of the driver is unusual. I really liked the way that the ventilation controls all seemed to be bunched over on the driver's RHS, in a small cluster. Very neat.

ANother thing I seen that I had not seen before was this:

A UK reg?

Currently in N7Qauto's garage:
Safrane, 2.0i Auto, 2000, RXEX, VF1B54L
  5 Lastest Threads by N7Qauto
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Scrapyards for parts Steering and Suspension mord 16 621 8th March 2016 06:43 PM
Safrane - Lower Suspension Mount Renparts Ltd N7Qauto 0 370 3rd March 2016 08:05 PM
Fuel Pipe Release Tool Tools & equipment ronenfe 4 2730 14th July 2011 09:17 PM
Coil Spring replacement -when is a good time? Cars & motoring N7Qauto 3 1431 6th May 2011 12:30 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome