Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Hows this for Dealer Service?

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 30th April 2008 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Hows this for Dealer Service?

Had to take Little Monty to the dealers today seeing as how the condenser in the Air Conditioning system had packed up which on the modus is a long job due to having to dismantle half the front end and being a 5hours labour jobbie ( fortunately a warranty claim .On arrival a loan Megane was waiting so we poddled off for the day. The dealers are about 38 miles from home.

Got back at 4.15pm to be told Monty not ready until lunchtime to morrow ..huge apologies, decided straight away that I should keep the loan car and they would deliver mine back to home to me to morrow due to the delay!!!!!..well impressed, so nipped off and put some more petrol in the loaner to get home. Just filled up and they rang back...mucho red face up of massive proportions in the workshop and monty was actually 15 mins from completion. Got back to garage, was met by the owner sat down and given coffee, after they had first re imbursed the juice I`d put in their car . Re united with Monty whose air con is now firing on all cylinders ...

Sure problems due to misunderstandings, happens all the time but nice to know there are still garages about that take ownership of problems and put them right making you the customer feel valued. If you are anywhere near the A1 in North Yorkshire nip off at the Boroughbridge turn off and call in at Charltons Renault....So many stealers are appalling its nice to be able to report on one bucking the trend......

ps not dear either they changed me a rear wiper for the pricely sum of 6.03p
Currently in ModusMan's garage:
2003 Megane 1.6
  5 Lastest Threads by ModusMan
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Megane MK2 aux belt change schedule? Engines ModusMan 5 2766 12th November 2012 11:28 AM
Earth point rear LH megane 2003 Electronics ModusMan 3 1634 15th July 2012 02:58 PM
Suspension coil change on a Megane? Steering and Suspension ModusMan 13 2931 9th July 2012 11:38 AM
Lumpy/uneven idle Engines ModusMan 9 2434 13th April 2012 06:39 PM
Engine starting problems Engines ModusMan 7 1436 23rd February 2012 09:35 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome