Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Anti corrosion warranty ???

View Single Post
post #15 of (permalink) Old 3rd May 2008 Thread Starter
Veteran Member
Technical Supremo
Fishing the Sea Champion Threadstarter
Nominated 1 Time in 1 Post
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 11
Originally Posted by ns.thomson View Post
Just managed to get agreement on some work covered by anti corrosion warranty.

I had noticed a slight raising of the paint just above one of the rear door handles.

Anyway - fortunately had all services at Renault and anti corrosion check stamped/ticked.

Although they said the door is plastic (thought they were metal on Espace 4) they would get on with the work as it was not right.

Car is just under 5 years old 52 000, but I guess you don't have a chance if you don't have the service book stamped by renault. Also could see the pauint surface had not been tampered with.

Had tried once on an espace 3 - paint bubbling in an area on the bonnet - no joy.

Hi nig

espace 3 - paint bubbling in an area on the bonnet???

was this at the release lever on the bonnet by any chance i had noticed this on mine but it is very minner and as i said i wil not have the car when it becomes a huge problem,the problem with this area is the badge the water gets in the holes where the badge is set in and then the water sits in between the 2 layers of steel all the best Donald
Currently in Donald's garage:
2005 Mercedes Benz C200 Classic SE Kompresser & 1998 Fiat Cinquecento Fire Sporting,some may say i could do far better?,i say i could do far worse.

Last edited by Donald; 3rd May 2008 at 04:53 PM.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome