Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - injection fault

Thread: injection fault
View Single Post
post #3 of (permalink) Old 3rd May 2008
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Originally Posted by 362tcf View Post
Hi, I had to recently replace the engine of my scenic 2, 1.9dci, 120bhp due to it siezing up. On the Haynes manual it showes the vacum control solanoid at the rear of the inlet manifold under the vacum resivoir. On my engine it is in fact mt on the front of the inlet manifold. could someone supply me with a diagram of where all the vacum pipes correctly go, from the turbo boost solanoid, control solanoid, vacum resevoir, dump valve and engine stop.
Hi 362tcf
I have a scenic 2 1.9 dci 54 plate, have been an looked at where the pipes go and have drawed a little picture in microsoft paint, hope this helps.

The red box marked 'A' is the vacum solanoid which has no pipe on the side with the single hole,on the other side are two holes(one pointing down and one pointing right as in pic) the bottom one goes to the green box marked 'B' which is the stop valve. The other pointing right goes to the blue box marked 'C' vacum resevoir(left side vac res). The right side then goes to the brown box marked 'D' boost solanoid the thicker one of the two goes to the top part of the boost solanoid whilst the thinner one goes to yellow box marked 'E' which is the wastegate or dump valve.

hope this helps regards bigegg1964
Attached Images
File Type: bmp pipes.bmp (105.7 KB, 18 views)
Currently in bigegg1964's garage:
Renault Scenic 1.9 dci 54 plate VF1JMRG
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome