Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Need A New Key Cheap Look Here !!!

View Single Post
post #84 of (permalink) Old 5th May 2008
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Originally Posted by fannihall View Post
Likewise, almost retired but not in my dotage and just returned from pretty wet central Portugal where we are doing up a place to finish building the bungalow here. When they are both done, there's the narrowboat to fit out. What's that about overcommitted?
Over committed, and in my case over ambitious. Bought an acre plot in the Charente which I'll have to mow, and a house in the area which needs some heavy work. When will I get the time? and since buying, have had a return bout of sciatica which the MRI scans tells me that i'm not going to be doing anything heavy from now on. So, its trying to sell the unfinished Boat (which has been an utter waste of money over the years) and the VFR 750 FJ is up on ebay as its just too heavy for me to dare to ride again. at 486 lb.

I did get a key blank (which this thread is supposed to be about) and whether it is of any use I guess will depend on if it can be matched when cutting, that is if my existing keyfob will fit into the machine without dismantling?
Currently in stuzefrenchwheels's garage:
Safrane Diesel Auto - Benz w140 320S - MR2 G limited - Honda VFR750FJ
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome