Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault Laguna II - Phase 1 - Bodywork - Colour coded wing mirror cover

View Single Post
post #4 of (permalink) Old 1st April 2006
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Originally Posted by dkmulvey
It looks like the colour-coded part of of the mirror will come off seperately, although if you get a replacement cover from Renault you may find it's only coated in primer and will need to get it sprayed in the appropriate colour.

I know when some idiot smashed the cover on my Focus that was the case. Replacement cover from Ford - 30. Respray (in a metallic) - 70.

Alternatively you could trawl eBay or visit the Parts Gateway, who have proved quite useful in the past (don't know about small items though).
I don't know if this is of any help but the same thing happened to my Kangoo and a replacement cover was £16 plus VAT and Renault quoted £40 to spray it but I had my Local automotive paint supplier mix me an aerosol for £13
plus £3 for an aerosol of clear lacquer. Whilst the Renault dealer was touching in some stone chips for me they sprayed the cover at no extra cost.

Kangaroo Jack
Currently in george's garage:
2013 Renault Scenic Dci 130 Dynamique Tom Tom
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome