Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault Laguna II - Phase 1 - Engines - 2.0 IDE engine problems !

View Single Post
post #20 of (permalink) Old 2nd April 2006
I own a Lag II initiale sport tourer 2.0L IDE , bought with 113k on the clock didn't know much about it when I bought it but was very impressed with the level of interior luxury. It is like all cars they go wrong for a number of reasons mine has started to play up with injector fault warning coming up intermittently (gave the mrs a real fright when it happened at traffic lights). When it goes it drives like a dream pulls well up hills (we have a lot round here) and gives 30mpg on a run, still has lumpy idle but I can put up with that and the reversing sensors have'nt worked since I've had the car. Since we don't do a lot of mileage I thought "Go on treat yourself" and since the price was right on the PX deal I went for it. Since joining this forum and P.....R's I started to get the impression I'd bought a pup, especially since the sales man gave me more for my Scenic than I was expecting but I must say that it hasn't cost much so far. I will continue to scan this forum and keep up with any problems but I hope that some day I will only be looking out of interest and not because of a problem.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome