Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - gps fin roof mounted antena on the laguna II

View Single Post
post #8 of (permalink) Old 2nd April 2006
Platinum member
Nominated 0 Times in 1 Post
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 2
Originally Posted by gareth
PJ, Thanxs for your reply. I really do appricieate it, however I have no idea what you mean. Please dont take offensive, Dish icon has been red with no idea where i am for about 2 weeks now and i work 40 miles from where i live so gets a good run twice a day
Have you tried re-initialising the Sat Nav? I think you start by pressing the C and I buttons simultaneously. This shows a bunch of data that you then use to initialise it. I've seen it on this site somewhere butcan't think where... probably one from Laguna II Owner, he's the boffin here on such matters. Good man.

You could also re-boot the whole lot but then you have to reset everything like windows, sunroof and whatever.

I doubt very much if you will find anything wrong with the sharkfin or the cables leading to it, but... have you checked the back of the console for loose or disconnected cables (antennae). I've heard of some being connected wrongly too but if yours was working previously....

Good luck.
Currently in vass20's garage:
Citroen Relay 2.2 HDi + Citroen C4 1.6 HDi EGS
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome