Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault Laguna 2 - Phone And Climate Control

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 12th May 2008 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Renault Laguna 2 - Phone And Climate Control

hi ,i am a new member and have just bought a laguna initiale estate 2.2 dci 2003 manual,my questions are ,there was a car phone fitted in the glove box and wired into the system so it came ovetr the radio speakers,but ,no phone came with it and i am trying to identify it so i can get one ,there is a renault badge on the cradle so it might be original fit ,question 2 is ,my vehicle has climate control but only works between 16 and 26 ,how can i get it really cold or is that it?it says it has aircon and climate but i can only get it to work between those stated values ,could someone point my in the correct direction please ,i did notice that the right hand knob centre does not push in,is it supposed to like the left hand one ,thank you in anticipation,alancee
Currently in alancee's garage:
2003 espace initiale 2.2 dci
  5 Lastest Threads by alancee
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Espace Side Steps Running Boards Bodywork alancee 4 2205 25th July 2012 07:03 AM
Renault Laguna 2 - Phone And Climate Control Electronics dave_mezza2006 13 2836 12th May 2008 10:46 AM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome