Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault Laguna 2 - Phone And Climate Control

View Single Post
post #12 of (permalink) Old 13th May 2008 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Originally Posted by faffer View Post
there was a car phone fitted in the glove box and wired into the system so it came ovetr the radio speakers,but ,no phone came with it and i am trying to identify it so i can get one

Hi, I have a large assortment of Renault phone kit bits left over from my 53 Initiale, do you have a pic of the cradle? It may help identification....Dave
hi faffer thanks for impending help ,i will try to get a photo of it asap and post it ,meanwhile here is a description,aerial spigot to go into a socket in the phone ,10mm in from right side of the phone looking at the face of the phone.110mm up from the bottom of the phone
brass connections at the bottom of the cradle to mate with phone connections,spaced as follows,1st 9.5mm from left,2nd 17.50mm from left,then 7 starting 25.50mm from left ending at 33.50mm from left,all dimensions are with the face of the phone looking at you,there are no part numbers on this,i was told by the previous owner that it was a nokia 3210 but this i query because they seem to have a 1 pin connection not 9 spaced like i said,only id on is a renault badge,will try for photo but the description is right on as i am a precision engineer,thanks again,alancee
Currently in alancee's garage:
2003 espace initiale 2.2 dci
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome