Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault Laguna II - Phase 1 - Bodywork - Turning off or repairing Xenon headlight washer jets

View Single Post
post #22 of (permalink) Old 6th April 2006
Platinum member
Nominated 0 Times in 7 Posts
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 8
My car has been back to the same dealer three times now (once for service and twice for the locking wheel nut recall... but that's a different story) and on each occasion, I've mentioned the puddle that forms when you park the car off the level. The dealer claims that they can't find the fault, even after topping up the washer bottle, yet when I parked the car up last night, it started doing it even on level ground.

They swear blind that they've never seen this before, in spite of my old car doing it twice (from new, and again after they dropped the subframe to change the clutch) and us having another one on the fleet with exactly the same problem. Though I wasn't using this dealer when I had the problems with my old car.

Has anyone else had this problem with leaky headlamp washer plumbing, or is there something really freaky going on with my Renaults and those around me?
Currently in Horatio's garage:
2010 Laguna III Initiale.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome