Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - head unit question

View Single Post
post #2 of (permalink) Old 26th May 2008
Diamond member
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
I'm envious of you ordering the Blaupunkt. I'd have got one of those but most of my music is in AAC format, which is unsupported.

Assuming your car is a Laguna I rather than a II then that appears to be the right product, and obviously you'll need the 4.95 'InCarTec Blaupunkt Adaptor' too.

I've ordered one of these and a head unit-appropriate stalk control thingy - in your case one of these.

However I haven't received it yet so I can hardly make a recommendation, and furthermore your one looks more reassuringly model-specific than mine (which is basically 'any Renault in the last eleven years').

It's all a bit of a mystery. Would be good if kindly, knowledgeable people could author definitive threads for each car model/revision, listing the bits and pieces which are known to work. Proper ICE sites aren't a great deal of help either, as I'm sure you've discovered.

You could try contacting this member for confirmation that they're the correct bits. He's a very nice man, so he is.
Currently in mojolicious's garage:
2001 Ford Focus 1.9TD(d)i Estate in the incredibly luxurious 'LX' trim :)
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome