Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - What utter Idiots

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 1st June 2008 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
What utter Idiots

So last night I was going out with some friends and me (being a T Totaler) was driving, was sitting at traffic lights, they went green happy days, started moving, then the car in front braked really sharply, causing me to brake really sharply, they they took off again and did the same. So This irriated me a little but just kept my distance, Then they went to turn off so naturally flipped them the bird and went past.

Carried on untill one of the passengers in the back said they were following us, so they over took, braked, blocked the road and started getting out, handbrake turned back the way we were coming they got back in their car and kept blocking us in.

So I pulled into a road quickly and parked (very well I may add) and killed lights, etc. at which point they come looking down all the roads.

Ended up with me telling my passengers to get out and get into a house. So they all got out and then the guys in the other car got out and they were carring what looked like crowbars etc.

Called police etc etc but I doubt anything will be done about it, Should have just run the pricks over.

But my question is this, what on earth posses people to be such **** heads. Sure I shoudln't have given them the bird but they were going to chase us anyway. So that was going to be their idea of a good night out.

I'm only sorry I didn't run the ¤¤¤¤ers over.

Sorry, rant over, just had to get that off my chest.
Currently in jme's garage:
1997 Clio MK 1 Panache 1.2i (The Beast)
  5 Lastest Threads by jme
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
What utter Idiots Cars & motoring jme 17 2150 1st June 2008 05:38 PM
Model/ Trim Level Interiors jme 24 3053 28th May 2008 12:16 PM
Door Card Removal Interiors VelSatisfied 4 1408 22nd May 2008 09:01 PM
RedEx Engines rjboodell 4 1374 22nd May 2008 08:31 AM
Clio mk1 electronics problem Electronics dave_mezza2006 11 1945 19th May 2008 11:16 AM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome