Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - What utter Idiots

View Single Post
post #17 of (permalink) Old 2nd June 2008 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Originally Posted by bpowell555 View Post
A bunch of lads in a car is fair game - that's just the way it goes. The same thing could happen if your in a pub or out on the street. Being in a car adds something different but its the same principle: kill or be killed. Only difference is whether they know where you're parked as they might vandalise your property... The good news is when you're 30, boring, holed up at home because kids are taking all your money, you never find yourself in these risky situations anymore
Why should I now have to worry about where I park my car and where I drive becuase some little pricks were out looking for a fight? I get what you're saying though, I'm not the kind of person that goes out all the time. Gets pished and then causes fights. The only fight I have caused is when some little pikey girls in mcdonalds told us that we coudln't afford clothes like theirs. And I hastely pointed out that we could, its just we didn't shop at the market.
I was involved with another fight however this was just protecting some girls that had been caught up in it.

I would understand if I was out looking for it, but I'm not. Its just people do this for fun and it makes me sick because it doens't happen as much in other countries, I'm going to move to Cyprus. People there are awesome. I'm sure I could pick the language up in a year or two..
Currently in jme's garage:
1997 Clio MK 1 Panache 1.2i (The Beast)
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome