Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Forum Car Stickers + Clio Window Decals..

View Single Post
post #53 of (permalink) Old 18th August 2005
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Originally Posted by boyleg
Good enough for me...
i could give you another dozen reasons why it isn't a problem... a few years back McDonalds took a cafe to court over using the McDonalds "M". They lost, the judge slaged them off (he said that the cafe didn't bring the name into disrepute as they were a much better class of establishment!), it was a huge PR disaster, they lost the power of deterant - it's far better to have everybody scarred and throw threats around than actually go to court and risk losing. The whole thing is a no-brainer really.

Well I for one would like a rear window decal, so in your own time if you can provide it, I am more than happy to purchase one, and pay the postage!
I wonder if there are any other Clio owners that would like one?....Or do we post a thread and see what the situation is first?
I'm just going to do a load of assorted stickers and send them to Selwonk, he can do with them as he wishes... give them away or sell them, or both. I'm afraid I can't really spare the time to deal with individual packages.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome