Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault Laguna 2 - Are They That Bad?

View Single Post
post #11 of (permalink) Old 2nd June 2008
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
the thing is your going to hear just the negative things about any car on a car forum, your rarely going to hear I have a laguna with 200.000 miles on the clock and its trouble free,

But my father has a IDE Laguna 2 and it never gives him any problems, occasionally get the odd glitch with the electrics which always seems to sort itself out, but apart from that its only the electric window on his that has packed up but it is only a 50 quid fix,
I have a Laguna 1 which is completely trouble free so if your worried I would say buy a late low mileage Laguna 1 as they have quite a few toys and your going to get a better condition car for your money as they are now two a penny. I would prefer that than say a higher mileage less looked after newer car which could give you trouble
ps dont know if its true but I was told to steer clear from diesel lagunas as they are not the most reliable diesel on the market
Currently in vince70's garage:
96 laguna and 02 laguna
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome