Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - are flashing brake lights legal?

View Single Post
post #39 of (permalink) Old 3rd June 2008
Diamond member
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Send a message via Yahoo to tinker2
I have read the comments on this feed about light anoyance from other vehicles But No one has mentioned the two worst in my opinion. The tendersy to put the rear lights higher up on some of the newer cars then you get people sitting with their foot on the brakes until the lights change or trafic clears the extra glare from stop blights can be really uncomfortable. The way the lights have altered over the years make more difficult to see passe3d there lights before you get up to them so for a distance you are driving blind to what can be there in front of you. 2 The way the lights now a days light up the interior of the cars in front of you at one time you had a flat toped beam and if your lights lit up the interior of the car in font you were either on full beam or they were incorrectly set this is another light polution drivers have to put up with now adays that does not help safty in my opinion as it can reduce what the driver can actually see I have had this happen a couple of times and it has effecte my vision to such an extent that i have slowed down kept slowing down until that car has passed me. and before anybody say,s anything my eyes aretested every twelve months Just think when was yours last tested.
Currently in tinker2's garage:
1998 renault espace alize 2 ltre
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome