I can highly recommend http://www.autostyle.co.uk
- I've had their mats in several vehicles:
1. They are excellent quality - the last set looked new when I sold the car after 2 years
2. They come in 3 different qualities and the medium and high quality range are excellent
3. They are EXACTLY fitted to the floorpan of the particular vehicle including cut arounds for filler cap actuator handles etc.
4. They come complete with an anchor pack to secure the mats to the floor in any vehicle
5. Most importantly, they will add a motif. They have a 172 Sport motif available on the main order system but might do you a Renaultsport one if you request (subject to it not infringing IPR)
Funnily enough, I just fitted some new ones to the MG last night. They are a really good fit. They could'nt do the MG logo on them unfortunately, but I've got some plans on that one!