Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault Clio 2 - Fitting Amp/Sub To Standard Head Unit*FIXED*

View Single Post
post #12 of (permalink) Old 12th June 2008 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Originally Posted by mojolicious View Post
Snap (well, not the price - I hope you didn't pay that much).

I love listening to music from the USB stick, but there are a couple of niggles:

1) track volume seems to vary dramatically

2) every track has some kind of extra marker with it, so the first five tracks of an album will be 1, 3, 5, 7, 9

Was wondering if you were experiencing the same, or whether it's just a function of using iTunes/Mac.

Would imagine it's a pain to to use without the stalk controls, although I'm gradually learning how to find the source and EQ3 buttons without looking.

The one real disappointment, though, is radio performance. It's okay in London but seems to drop off very quickly once I'm out of town. I suspect the old stock Phillips was just very good.
Yes i did pay that much like i said id had enough and just went out and bought whatever caught my eye.

I only use cds so i dont know about those problems,havent noticed problems with the volume yet and havent even tried the radio.

The only problem i have is trying to use it while driving,i try to change track and i end up pressing about 5 different buttons <_<
Currently in Murphy245's garage:
2003 clio 1.2 16v
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome