Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault Scenic - Fire risk - Door mirror control

View Single Post
post #313 of (permalink) Old 13th June 2008
Platinum member
Nominated 2 Times in 3 Posts
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 3
Originally Posted by brigatti View Post
Hope you are well Ottoman....this is a very good point (and the same with the EU Rapex database too - as I believe the VOSA database updates Rapex Europe-wide database....

Very well thanks Brigatti I trust the same can be said of you ?

All very confusing and misleading from a Global company that has posted record profits and spent billions developing models/brands across the globe yet cannot organise an efficient vehicle recall to give those that drive their brands reassurance that they ( Renault ) are doing everything possible to resolve this very serious and real problem with one of their vehicles .

I would suggest to any Member who drives a Scenic that might be affected by this recall to send off emails/letters to first Renault then VOSA outlining your concerns, Include your cars Reg number and VIN number , address etc.

If you do not receive a reply keep send another until you do receive a reply, Keep a record of all correspondence, Names, dates etc.

This should ensure that you have logged your concerns with Renault/Vosa so if there is any risk of a similar incident in your car Renault/Vosa cannot say they did not know
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome