Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Grand Voyager or Grand Espace

View Single Post
post #4 of (permalink) Old 19th June 2008
Veteran Member
Technical Supremo
Fishing the Sea Champion
Nominated 1 Time in 1 Post
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 11
Hi well i drive a 2002 2.0 16v Auto Espace Expression for nearly 2 years with full service history with 43k and would only have good things to say about it,i have only had minor problems with it the day to day things you would expect from running any car,with regards to any V6 i would love a lump like that but iam not that sure i could afford to run it but iam sure you know what your doing with regards to servicing the 2.0 16v i do it all myself and iam no mechanic but i did send it to my local independent last September for it first timing belt kit replacement,if memory serves me right the Gates Belt kit,belt,tensioner,rollers cost 100 from my local motor factors and it was around 4 hrs labour at my local independent at the cost of 150,with regards to the Voyager i have no interest in them iam sorry about that i just do not like them,i hope this helps Donald
Currently in Donald's garage:
2005 Mercedes Benz C200 Classic SE Kompresser & 1998 Fiat Cinquecento Fire Sporting,some may say i could do far better?,i say i could do far worse.

Last edited by Donald; 19th June 2008 at 09:08 PM.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome