Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - What I hate about driving...

View Single Post
post #127 of (permalink) Old 13th April 2006
Platinum member
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Send a message via MSN to Lu Send a message via Skype™ to Lu
This morning a black Honda Civic registration plate was driving like an idiot and deserves to have his licence taken from him, I wish I was a traffic cop especially this morning.

He was behind me and so close I am not sure how he never touched me. The motorway is nose to tail in the morning rush hour and he was cutting out on everyone, lane jumping and taking stupid chances cutting the chevrons etc. Best thing was he never got any further forward by doing this what is the point ?

I just wondered if you can report them to anyone as he needs reporting before he kills someone - that is 2 mornings running he has been at it but what about the mornings I have not seen him looked as though this was how he drove usually idiot!!!!!!!!!!

You know you've spent too much time on the computer when you spill milk and the first thing you think is, 'edit, undo.'
Currently in Lu's garage:
Renault Scenic 1.6 petrol

Last edited by selwonk; 13th April 2006 at 08:46 AM. Reason: Appreciate the sentiment, but please do not post reg numbers ;-)
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome