Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Grand Scenic II - Oasis Beeping*Fixed*

View Single Post
post #4 of (permalink) Old 20th June 2008 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Hi All

Thanks to this forum my problem was solved. Interesting that I got the following standard response from Renault customer services (this is the second time I've received identical emails from customer services). It shows the improtance of this forum.

"Thank you for your e-mail regarding your Renault Scenic.

I was disappointed to hear of the issues that you have been experiencing with your Scenic.

As we are not in a position to see vehicles we rely on the Renault dealerships to diagnose the faults. The Renault dealerships therefore are the best people to speak to regarding your vehicle enquiries. They should be in a position to answer your questions for you and if necessary, they can contact Renault Technical for further assistance. They may suggest booking your vehicle in with them so they are able to carry out diagnosis tests and discuss possible repair methods with you.

I recommend that you contact your local Renault dealer who will be more than happy to assist you with your enquiry.

You can locate your nearest Renault dealership by logging on to our website at and searching using your postcode or town.

If you require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our Renault Information Services on 0800 52 51 50.

Currently in keithmateer's garage:
2006 Grand Scenic Oasis 1.5dci
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome