Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Should I replace a 52 with an 05?

View Single Post
post #12 of (permalink) Old 23rd June 2008 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Went along to the garage on Sunday, free burgers and Coke for the kids. The cars looked nice and were indeed ex motability ones.

Only one left and that had the nearside wing mirror held on with duct tape, a good few dents down the nearside and a drivers seat squab with the fabric lifting, twisted and dirty. The salesman was decent and said he'd find us another if we were interested but when the figures came in at an extra 70 a month to change he understood my point. Needless to say I won't be changing the car. As I told him, I don't need to change and certainly not for that price.

To be fair there where a number of others which looked well presented and had already sold but to offer a car with duct tape on the wing mirror! Bit sloppy I think.

Stick with what I know. I did think the materials in the car didn't look to be of the same quality as the original Scenic, especially in the boot area. And you can't beat the Fidji trim.
Currently in coups's garage:
2002 Renault Scenic 1.6 16v
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome