Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - The 'in' car

Thread: The 'in' car
View Single Post
post #18 of (permalink) Old 25th June 2008
Platinum member
Nominated 2 Times in 3 Posts
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 3
Originally Posted by dave_mezza2006 View Post
I quite liked the new mini when it came out, but only in Cooper S form, as any other version I see as a girls car. Im not sure I like the facelifted version that came out not long ago..

The fiat 500 looks like a nice little mottar. I imagine its nicer inside and better to drive than the awful Citroen C1 that I had the mis-pleasure of driving for 6 weeks last year !

If ever I was forced to get a smaller more economical car (NEVER ! ) then I would go for something like the 500.

Very very tight for space Dave, A mind boggling range of accessories and add ons.

Punto would be just as economical to run tho with a lot more space, far more practical.

Mini is another that comes with a host of extras, Diesel is awful, not keen on the convertible.

I think it all depends on the colour if it's girly looking or not, I like them with big wheels fill the arches.

Yep I agree I'm not so keen on the face lifted version.

But good cars to drive . and at the moment very good residuals, To many about now, tho it is hard to find 2 the same

I had a lot of minis in the past, all types and configurations, My fave was a mini pick up Great fun with a 1310 engine

As I said before not sure I would want to revisit them now best left in the past or for very occasional use.

Nostalgia is best left in the past sometimes
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome