Join Date: Sep 2005
Nominated 0 Times in 2 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 3
Thanked 145 Times in 126 Posts
Cleaning the sensor usually makes all the difference.Metal fillings usually stick to the magnetic part of the sensor and intermittantly block it's signal,so removing the particles will in 99% of cases do the trick.
Same with me, it's a bit fiddly getting the
off but just clean the magnetic tip until it's shiny, mine has been OK for 3 years now with just the clean.
A problem well stated is a problem half solved !
Currently in davesss's garage:
2002 Laguna Sports Tourer 1.8 Dynamique Moondust VF1KGOB, Fiat Siecento Micheal Schumaker, Kawasaki KLE M/Cycle and a cheap Mountain Bike.