Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - What point would you cut your losses.......

View Single Post
post #25 of (permalink) Old 9th July 2008
Veteran Member
Technical Supremo
Nominated 2 Times in 20 Posts
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 18
Thanked 1,103 Times in 942 Posts
Originally Posted by delta1066 View Post

You've even quoted that the scuttles have been checked and then suggested it again.

Do you know how many times Tigz has told us he's checked them? Have you noticed Tigz isn't replying in this thread because people have said scuttle so many times?

What is the matter with you?

I've met Tiz outside his home. He is a smashing fella. He doesn't need you lot taking the **** out of him.

Sorry Mike but quoting that its been checked and then suggesting it again is a very poor laugh at Tigz expense.
Alright,calm down.

I believe Mike has said that he is sorry if he has already checked these,and he seems like he is only trying to help.

The only real option you have Tigz is to take the seat,carpet and sound proofing out of that side of the car and get someone to get a hose pipe and run it over the car whilst you have a torch and check the inside of the car.I know water ingress can be a right pain in the ar$e,and even us so called 'professionals' struggle with it,but it's not worth selling the car for yet mate.

One other thing to do is to take the passenger door panel off and check the membrane is OK and is not leaking along the lower edge.

If you want to PM me about advice,feel free mate.

I'd rather push my Alfa than drive a BMW....
Currently in Lagdti's garage:
2004 Saab 9-5 HOT Aero and a 2001 Audi A3 1.8 Turbo
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome